Welcome


Welcome to my A2 media coursework blog, my name is Chrystal Li (0470) and I will be working in Group 3 along with Audrey King Lassman (0397), Juliette Wileman (0875) and Brandon Poonwasie (0660).

On the right-hand side of my blog, there are labels which you can use to navigate yourself around my blog.


Thank you


Here is a live link to our group facebook page.

Website

Group 3 Music Video

Album Digipak

Album Digipak
Album Digipak (Top Left: Back Cover, Top Right: Front Cover, Bottom Left: Inside Left, Bottom Right: Inside Right)

Friday 25 October 2013

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Sweded


For 2 weeks, me and my group, Shani, Yssy and Abi, have been working on a sweded film project on Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Here are the links to our marketing and our youtube videos:

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/harrypottersweded


Twitter:
https://twitter.com/HpSwede

Our Harry Potter Swede trailer/bloopers:






THE ACTUAL VIDEO WILL BE LIVE ON THIS LINK!


Overall, i'm quite proud of our final swede. When we were looking through the footage, i didn't expect for our final swede to turn out this good. It definitely wasn't what i expected. Although i'm not sure whether we made the characters and the plot clear enough. However as long as it entertains people and they understand roughly what is going on, i'm satisfied.




No comments:

Post a Comment