Welcome


Welcome to my A2 media coursework blog, my name is Chrystal Li (0470) and I will be working in Group 3 along with Audrey King Lassman (0397), Juliette Wileman (0875) and Brandon Poonwasie (0660).

On the right-hand side of my blog, there are labels which you can use to navigate yourself around my blog.


Thank you


Here is a live link to our group facebook page.

Website

Group 3 Music Video

Album Digipak

Album Digipak
Album Digipak (Top Left: Back Cover, Top Right: Front Cover, Bottom Left: Inside Left, Bottom Right: Inside Right)

Friday 19 December 2014

Audience Feedback

When we had finished editing our music video we asked 6 people from our core audience of 16-25 year olds for feedback:

From these responses we were able to see what we should definitely keep and what we had to improve on. This person noticed the jarring movements in the band scenes and with that we corrected it making it better.


Most of our audiences were able to understand the theme of the music video and what the bands personality is. This is positive feedback as we now know that the message we were trying to convey in our music video was able to reach the audience.

Here are a some more feedback:


So overall I am really proud of the outcome but if I was given the chance to improve on it, I would preferably change the background colour for 80s since everything in that scene is overflowing with yellow. However I think that the whole process of making this music video did have some ups and downs which I was able to learn from for example the timings during shoots which we improved on very quickly, in the end we made a product i was proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment