Welcome


Welcome to my A2 media coursework blog, my name is Chrystal Li (0470) and I will be working in Group 3 along with Audrey King Lassman (0397), Juliette Wileman (0875) and Brandon Poonwasie (0660).

On the right-hand side of my blog, there are labels which you can use to navigate yourself around my blog.


Thank you


Here is a live link to our group facebook page.

Website

Group 3 Music Video

Album Digipak

Album Digipak
Album Digipak (Top Left: Back Cover, Top Right: Front Cover, Bottom Left: Inside Left, Bottom Right: Inside Right)

Thursday 11 September 2014

Initial Research, Influences and Ideas: Suitable Tracks

After looking at some tracks, I've come up with a few songs that I think are fairly suitable to make a music video for. These include:

Outside by My Body Sings Electric


I chose decided  songs to be suitable due to the upbeat tune. Since i wanted to make a music video that includes both performance and narrative and i could imagine part of the music video being recorded in the studio with the band. The theme is about a man trying to convince a woman he likes her and it'll be all fine, as shown from these quotes: 'We'll act on love, we'll be just fine' 'but i need you to understand'. 

Lyrics are here for further analysis if used

Monsters by Katie Sky


This song has a really song theme of making everything better. I chose this song because we could make use of lyrics to subtly but literally act them out. 'I see your monsters' 'I'll chase them away'. I think it would be quite fun to make a music video for this as well.

Lyrics are here for further analysis if used


No comments:

Post a Comment