Welcome


Welcome to my A2 media coursework blog, my name is Chrystal Li (0470) and I will be working in Group 3 along with Audrey King Lassman (0397), Juliette Wileman (0875) and Brandon Poonwasie (0660).

On the right-hand side of my blog, there are labels which you can use to navigate yourself around my blog.


Thank you


Here is a live link to our group facebook page.

Website

Group 3 Music Video

Album Digipak

Album Digipak
Album Digipak (Top Left: Back Cover, Top Right: Front Cover, Bottom Left: Inside Left, Bottom Right: Inside Right)

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Initial Research, Influences and Ideas: Inspirational Album Covers and Websites


The type of album cover and website i would like would depend on the genre of music i choose for my single. However i would still like it to be simple yet straight forward. Here are some that influenced my decision:
We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things Album Cover (2008)
Yes! Album cover (2014)




Jason Mraz's website currently promoting Yes! album
As you can see Jason Mraz's album covers and website are both really simple. Since he is currently promoting his newly released album, Yes!, his website has the same colour schemes as the Yes! album to keep a synergistic campaign. The layout if very minimalistic, which i really like and has bold writing that still catches the audiences eye.



PTX album

Pentatonix's album cover and website is also very minimalistic. The album cover reminds of me piano keys as well the volume levels of sound on digital, subtly including that into the album cover. The colour scheme is once again being used in both website and album to keep up a known brand that their audience can relate to. I like the simplistic yet attention drawing website that is created for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment