Welcome


Welcome to my A2 media coursework blog, my name is Chrystal Li (0470) and I will be working in Group 3 along with Audrey King Lassman (0397), Juliette Wileman (0875) and Brandon Poonwasie (0660).

On the right-hand side of my blog, there are labels which you can use to navigate yourself around my blog.


Thank you


Here is a live link to our group facebook page.

Website

Group 3 Music Video

Album Digipak

Album Digipak
Album Digipak (Top Left: Back Cover, Top Right: Front Cover, Bottom Left: Inside Left, Bottom Right: Inside Right)

Thursday 4 September 2014

My Music Consumption

Music is involved in my daily lifestyle. Every time I go out I would listen to music to make myself feel accompanied; when I'm at home by myself, I would play music out loud and sometimes when ~I can't get to sleep, I would listen to calming music to make me relax. Especially since i have a Spotify account it's easy to listen to any songs on demand without having to go through the efforts of downloading music. I own a few albums but I generally only listen to music video Spotify or Youtube.
I don't really tend to listen to music with my friends before within my friendship group, I have a different taste to them, though we do listen to some of the same music, but I tend to listen to it when I'm by myself. I mainly listen to pop rock, but I have a wide range of music that I also enjoy. Sometimes I listen to Japanese and Korean music, they tend to have quite quirky music videos. Whenever I listen to music, it tends to make me feel calm and relaxed. Sometimes it cheers me up, sometimes it makes me feel really nostalgic of memories, but most of the time, it keeps me company. Everyone nowadays are more antisocial because they have their headphones in on public transport listening to their daily playlist.


One Track From My Childhood




Whenever my family would drive around in the car at night, my mum would put this song on, it would really calm me put me to sleep. My music taste from my childhood was mainly based of what my family would listen to, especially my mum since she had an interest in english music like Celine Dion, she would buy their CDs and have them playing in the car.


One From My Early Teens




Jason Mraz is one of my favourite artists, this is the first song that i ever heard by Jason and i've been in love with his music since.



One That Means A Lot To Me




It's hard trying to find one song that means a lot to me, i have quite a few songs that mean a lot to me. This song actually helped me get close to someone special to me, without this song i probably wouldn't get to know such a wonderful person. Since we didn't listen to many similar things, this band was one of few that we both listened to. Unfortunately the band has disbanded which is very upsetting.

When i was young i was very influenced by the charts and by my surroundings, but now I tend to listen around the music I already enjoy, mainly indie pop rock, but when I'm watch TV or if I hear a song I like outside, I would look it up online and possibly start listening to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment