Welcome


Welcome to my A2 media coursework blog, my name is Chrystal Li (0470) and I will be working in Group 3 along with Audrey King Lassman (0397), Juliette Wileman (0875) and Brandon Poonwasie (0660).

On the right-hand side of my blog, there are labels which you can use to navigate yourself around my blog.


Thank you


Here is a live link to our group facebook page.

Website

Group 3 Music Video

Album Digipak

Album Digipak
Album Digipak (Top Left: Back Cover, Top Right: Front Cover, Bottom Left: Inside Left, Bottom Right: Inside Right)

Friday 18 July 2014

My Role


Describe your role, how you feel about it.

My role in the music video is the floral girl in the pool scenes. I don't mind having this role, except it may take some time for me to get into characters because of my awkwardness.



What does the role actually consist of?




I have to act quite doll-like along with the other two pool girls(Mari and Maisie). We have to move synchronised with each other while lying on the beach chairs and when playing the guitar. We also have to pose and be a bit of an airhead.

Is it challenging for you, or something within your comfort zone?

This will be a bit of a challenge for me since I'm not used to acting in front of the camera but this will help boost my confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment