Welcome


Welcome to my A2 media coursework blog, my name is Chrystal Li (0470) and I will be working in Group 3 along with Audrey King Lassman (0397), Juliette Wileman (0875) and Brandon Poonwasie (0660).

On the right-hand side of my blog, there are labels which you can use to navigate yourself around my blog.


Thank you


Here is a live link to our group facebook page.

Website

Group 3 Music Video

Album Digipak

Album Digipak
Album Digipak (Top Left: Back Cover, Top Right: Front Cover, Bottom Left: Inside Left, Bottom Right: Inside Right)

Saturday 19 July 2014

Personal Achievement

For our A2 prelim, we are remaking the music video for Girls by The 1975.


What do you personally want to get out of the whole A2 prelim experience?

From the whole prelim I would like to use this opportunity to boost my confidence in being in front of the camera. It would also teach me how a professional team work together throughout the day to ensure the shoot ends well. Also it gives me a chance to get contacts that I would be possibly be able to use in the future.



Is it a challenge for you or within your comfort zone?



This is quite outside of my comfort zone, since I'm not used to being in front of the camera and acting. I prefer to be behind the camera, watching everything happen, which I would be able to do during the scenes where I'm not in.


Have you achieved/learnt anything so far?

So far, we have made our audition videos, in which I learnt how to lip synch. We also had a performance session which helped me learn performance techniques like co-ordination.

No comments:

Post a Comment