Welcome


Welcome to my A2 media coursework blog, my name is Chrystal Li (0470) and I will be working in Group 3 along with Audrey King Lassman (0397), Juliette Wileman (0875) and Brandon Poonwasie (0660).

On the right-hand side of my blog, there are labels which you can use to navigate yourself around my blog.


Thank you


Here is a live link to our group facebook page.

Website

Group 3 Music Video

Album Digipak

Album Digipak
Album Digipak (Top Left: Back Cover, Top Right: Front Cover, Bottom Left: Inside Left, Bottom Right: Inside Right)

Friday 21 November 2014

Band Rehearsals

In our first shoot, we shot individual band shots of Audrey and I on the guitar and bass. After looking through those clips, we realised that we weren't convincing enough to the audience, so we decided to have a band rehearsal to make our performance more realistic.

Brandon, being the guitarist in our group, looked up the tabs for both the guitar and bass and taught us, during one of our production meetings.

Brandon teaching us
After Brandon left us to do practice by ourselves, he practiced playing the drums.


No comments:

Post a Comment